KLINSYSTEM HARD CONCRETE is a concrete floor polishing system created and developed by the company Klinsystem ITALY. Thanks to this new system now possible to transform your ordinary concrete floor into a new floor, decorative, not dust, nice to see, polished like mirror protected and very easy to clean and to maintain!
The HARD CONCRETE POLISHING SYSTEM is a MECHANICAL grinding and polishing system with no dangerous chemicals without application of wax or resin.
With HARD CONCRETE SYSTEM even an old, stained and worn floor can be treated to make it looks like new, extremely resistant, no dust, repellent to dirt, and very easy to clean.
Transform your concrete floor in a beautiful surface like marble or granite looking which is strong as concrete. Floor will be shine, oil repellent and waterproof and is also possible coloring the surface and create logos.
- No dust, but allows to transpire the concrete slab
- Aesthetically comparable as marble or terrazzo flooring
- 5 times more resistant to wear than a standard concrete floor
- 5 times more resistant to traffic of forklifts (no scratches on the floor)
- More economic than any other traditional flooring with greater performance
- High gloss finish
- Available in wide variety of colors and designs
Versatility of the system
The concrete floor treated with HARD CONCRETE SYSTEM has no time limit, after the treatment lasts forever.
Thanks to this innovative system, you can turn any Industrial concrete floor into a modern mirror polished floor, that does not make dust, protected against water, oil and acid, traffic Wear resistant, hygienic, and beautiful to look like terrazzo floor. The concrete polishing system brings exceptional benefits. The maintenance of an old industrial floor during the years is considerably expensive. Grinding and polishing the industrial concrete floor makes it much more resistant to scratches and forklift traffic. The tires will not leave marks thanks to an excellent grip that makes the anti-slip floor. These results are possible thanks to the use of consolidates that increase the hardness of the cement by penetrating the floor and becoming part of it eliminating the problem of film formation.
HARD CONCRETE SYSTEM is ideal for all industrial concrete flooring, domestic structures, commercial structures and heavy traffic industrial flooring. The characteristics of HARD CONCRETE makes this system BEST than many other convention systems such as resins, paints or waxes.
BENEFITS OF HARD CONCRETE
HARD CONCRETE SYSTEM is great for small and large commercial environments with a range of different finishes. HARD CONCRETE SYSTEM is a multi-step process, so you can choose the level of finish and the final effective cost.
Elimination of height variances (Undulations)
Consolidation of concrete with special chemicals eco-friend
The floor become 5 timer harder and resistant to the traffic of heavy trolley and vehicles
- Process of reaction & reparation to remove inherent defects
- Honing to provide uniform & polished finish
- High Protection with Nano Technology
- NO DUST / NO STAIN
- Obtaining of high gloss finish, shine, brilliance
- Water, Acid and Oil repellent
– NO DUST: it does not produce dust, dirt, allergens. Resistant to moisture transmission problems: It allows the floor to breathe and eliminates problems arise with other flooring materials that seal the concrete, such as tile, resin etc.
– LOW MAINTENANCE: extremely low maintenance, convenient, allows you to create an eco-friendly work environment for employees.
– NO FORKLIFT TRUCK SIGNS: The smooth, polished surface resists the signs of forklift tires and protects against oil spills and chemical spills.
– ECONOMIC AND COST SAVINGS (no additional coatings) traditional flooring materials such as resins and waxes are not necessary where the concrete slab is used directly as the finished floor surface.
– DURATION: highly resistant to trampling and heavy industrial machinery traffic. much more resistant to stains.
– ECO-FRIENDLY: sustainable flooring alternative. It requires no hazardous coatings, detergents and adhesives.
– HIGH LIGHT REFRACTION: The polished concrete surface reflects the light. Important for offices, buildings, stores, deposits of materials, big shopping areas, hotels Hall, Restaurants, Public facilities that want to project a professional bright and clean image.
– SAVING ELECTRICITY: reducing artificial lighting use, especially in large areas.
- It can be used for public projects, universities, schools, hospitals, stadiums etc.
- Increases the hardness and the resistance to the abrasion of your concrete floor
- Definitely Block the dust from concrete slab
- Stain-resistant, oil and water-repellent
- Extremely economic for big projects, for commercial and industrial areas
- It requires very low maintenance
- Ecological (V.O.C FREE)
- Allow the floor to breathe to prevent peeling
- It lasts 10 times longer than any resin floor
The concrete floor, treated with silicates has similar characteristics to a granite floor and can be subjected to similar grinding procedures. After the treatment, the concrete floor can be grinned until becoming mechanically polished. Polished concrete is not the result of applying a polishing product but a professional process of grinding and polishing. Polishing concrete with the Hard Concrete System means transforming your industrial floor forever.